It’s crucial for organizations to monitor and control which users have access to what data in Dynamics 365 Business Central. Whether you need to prevent one region from accessing another region’s information or you want to ensure that users across a department or team only have access to the data they need, Advanced Cloud Security is here to help!
Advanced Cloud Security gives administrators control over the fields and controls on every page in Dynamics 365 Business Central and it allows administrators to apply dynamic filters to all tables in Business Central.
Is your organization looking to control what data users can view and edit in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? If so, you are in luck! Easily control user access in Dynamics 365 Business Central with the Advanced Cloud Security App from E Foqus.
Advanced Cloud Security puts your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Busines Central administrator in the driving seat by enabling them to create a specific security feature that once saved, is automatically converted into an Extension by the Advanced Cloud Security App and can be easily instated.
Features of Advanced Cloud Security for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Advanced Cloud Security for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides many useful features including:
- Field Control – Specify if a field should be visible or not to a particular user(s).
- Page Control – Specify if a control (non-field) on a page should be visible or not.
- Action Control – Specify if an action (in the action bar) should be enabled or not.
- Data Access Filter – Apply a dynamic filter whenever a specific table is accessed.
Plus, you can bundle these controls together into Security Features that can then be assigned to:
- A Specific User
- User Groups
- Permission Sets
This means that when a user logs in to Dynamics 365 Business Central, the Advanced Cloud Security application will cache the settings that apply to each user.
How Will Your Organization Benefit from Advanced Cloud Security?
Advanced Cloud Security for Dynamics 365 Business Central will benefit your organization in many ways, including:
- Increase Data Privacy – Advanced Cloud Security gives you full control over what data users can and cannot access. Restricting access to particular data in Dynamics 365 Business Central minimizes the chance of a data breach as a result of a human error or cyber-attack.
- Improve User Experience – With Advance Cloud Security, you can give employees access solely to the information they need in Dynamics 365 Business Central, making it easier to focus on the task at hand.
- Elevate User Control – Easily manage which users can and cannot access privileged company information located in Dynamics 365 Business Central, by individual user, by a group of users or by a permission set.
- Data Privacy Across Regions – If your company has offices in different countries, provinces or states, you can use Advanced Cloud Security to provide localized access to employees, so they only see the information that is relevant to the region at which they work.
Get Started with Advanced Cloud Security for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Reap the benefits of the Advanced Cloud Security App by starting your free trial today!
Get Your Questions Answered Now!
Do you have any questions about Advanced Cloud Security? We’d love to help, get in touch today!