SharePoint Connector Seamlessly Connects Data in SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Is your organization wasting precious time duplicating efforts and switching between SharePoint and Business Central applications to manage documents such as invoices, purchase orders and sales information?
If so, SharePoint Connector can help you save time and streamline your customer information by effortlessly connecting your data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to a Microsoft SharePoint Document Library.
With SharePoint Connector, users no longer need to leave Dynamics 365 to navigate to files stored in a SharePoint Document library and vice versa.
See How Ride Designs Saves Hours on File Management and Task Duplication with the SharePoint Connector
Access the Case Study now to see how Rides Designs finally found the SharePoint Connector after searching high and low for the right solution to connect files in Dynamics 365 Business Central and SharePoint.
Features of SharePoint Connector:
- View and Access content located in a SharePoint folder from directly within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Automatically create a PDF of invoices created in Dynamics 365 Business Central and save them to a relevant client folder in SharePoint.
- SharePoint Connector facilitates printing of documents directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Automatically add results from reports created in Dynamics 365 Business Central to a specific location in SharePoint.
- Configure multiple data points within Business Central to map to SharePoint Folders and/ or nested SharePoint folder to meet your organizational needs.
- SharePoint Connector utilizes the power of the data structure within Dynamics 365 Business Central to automatically create the folder structure in SharePoint.
- Automatically upload sales documents, invoices and purchase documents from Dynamics Business Central to SharePoint.
- SharePoint folders are automatically organized to match ERP activities in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Users can generate documents from templates in Business Central and automatically upload them to the right folder on SharePoint.
- ‘Drag and Drop’ functionality makes it easier than ever to load new documents into SharePoint from Business Central.
- Send documents for signing with Adobe Sign and DocuSign, monitor the signing status and manage signed documents without leaving Dynamics 365 Business Central
How Will SharePoint Connector Benefit Your Organization?
- Enhance productivity by enabling users to create and send invoices in Business Central and store invoices in SharePoint, automatically from within one single application.
- Seamlessly map different data types in Dynamics 365 Business Central to different folder locations in SharePoint Document Library, ensuring data consistency.
- Access documentation such as invoices, sales documentation and purchase orders directly from the customer profile on Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Save time and reduce errors by generating documents from templates in Dynamics 365 Business Central and automatically adding them to a specific folder in SharePoint.
- Quickly add files to SharePoint directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central, for seamless data referencing and document organization.
- SharePoint Connector facilitates the auto-upload of sales and purchase documents removing the laborious task of document management.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Thanks to the SharePoint Connector, Ride Designs are now able to organize and connect the details of every single order they receive in both SharePoint and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
“It’s not necessarily the software that matters most, but the support that you get from the company that publishes the software. E Foqus has been really responsive. We have had a couple of challenges regarding our company’s needs, and they have helped us out, which is so important. We’ve had a great experience so far!”Kyle Bieganek, IT Manager at Ride Designs
In the first two months after installing the SharePoint Connector, Ride Designs were able to easily upload over 26,000 files to SharePoint without leaving Dynamics 365 Business Central.
How to Get Started with SharePoint Connector
Try it yourself for free today in two easy steps!
Simply download SharePoint Connector from the AppSource and then follow the instructions in the video below to get your organization up and running with SharePoint Connector.
- Download SharePoint Connector from the AppSource today!
- Follow the SharePoint Connector Set-up Instructions in the Video Below:
Get Your Questions Answered Now!
Get in touch today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about SharePoint Connector.